How Do I Get My Mail Forwarded To My New Address?

by Keith OToole on October 29, 2012

If you haven’t done so already, you need to file a for a Change of Address with the US Postal Service. This can be done by filling out the form in any post office. You can also do it online at

or just go to

Keep in mind that the change may take 7 to 10 days to process, so don’t delay.


{ 0 comments… add one now }

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: